X7 ASSAULT Phenom Electro - Limited Edition Paintball Gun
- Secure ShoppingGUARANTEE
- FREE SHIPPINGORDERS OVER $89
- NO HASSLE RETURNSAND EXCHANGES
Sold separately, the value of this limited edition kit is over $518! The X7 Phenom Electro can shoot up to 20 BPS and features 5 firing modes including semi auto, turbo, 3-shot safety burst, auto response and full safety auto.
The Tippmann X7 Phenom is a next-generation .68 caliber paintball marker that’s truly in a class of its own. The unmatched benefits of this new electro pneumatic marker include improved air efficiency, superior accuracy, manual or electronic firing and the flexibility to use either CO2 or compressed air. The heart of the Phenom is Tippmann’s patented FlexValve Technology, a brand new technology that is not available on any other paintball marker.
The FlexValve operates below 300 PSI for improved air efficiency, giving players more than 1,400 shots from a single 68 cubic-inch, 4500 PSI tank. Also, with its Spool Valve Design, recoil is virtually eliminated for significantly-enhanced accuracy. The searless design of the Phenom also incorporates fewer wear parts, making maintenance easier than ever. And, even though the Phenom is three inches shorter than the standard X7, it will still accept more than 20 current X7 mods and upgrades, including the popular Flatline barrel.
The Tippmann X7 Phenom Features:
- New compact and lightweight aluminum body
- Streamlined design with internal gasline and no cocking handle
- Pushpin construction for easy field stripping
- All-metal trigger for enhanced stability
- Magnetically activated hall effect electronics
- Redesigned Cyclone Feed System paddles that feed up to 20 balls-per-second without batteries
- Picatinny top rail to easily add new sights and handles
- Air-thru stock compatibility
- Internal regulator with new external-velocity adjustment
- 9.5” high performance stone-honed barrel
- Removable rear and front sights
- 2-Year Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Flex Valve Technology:
- Virtually eliminates recoil
- Operates below 300 psi
- Incredible efficiency
- Compatible with CO2 or compressed air