- Secure ShoppingGUARANTEE
- FREE SHIPPINGORDERS OVER $89
- NO HASSLE RETURNSAND EXCHANGES
Very limited Supply.
The Mega Regulator was the worlds first Dual Stage Adjustable Paintball Regulator designed for tournament play. It is also the worlds best built regulator! Its adjustable from 100 to 950 PSI with +/- 3FPS at the chrono at high rates of fire (pending ball/barrel match). It features a collar with on/off valve which allows you to have multiple full tanks ready to screw into the regulator. You can fill empty tanks while they are off the regulator because each tank poppet, has a dedicated fill path. The Mega Reg also allows for easy storage in a bag without unmounting the regulator from the gun, just unscrew the tank! A light weight 5 position Drop Forward Cradle is also included. 4500 PSI can be converted to 3000PSI just change out the burst disks. The regulator body is 4" Long x 1.25" wide. Tank, cradle and black cosmetic tip not included.
- Dual Stage Regulator
- +/-3 FPS at the Chrono (pending ball/bore match)
- Adjustable from 100-950 PSI (Can be very stable below 100PSI)
- Tournament Lock
- Stainless Steel Pre-Regulator On/Off Valve (Poppet)
- Pre-Regulator Fill Path for Cooler Fills (more air)
- Large ACCURATE Gauges (mini gauges are not accurate)
- Light Weight 5 Position Adjustable Cradle Included
- The ONLY Dual Stage Adjustable Regulator on the Market
- Easily and instantly adjust pressure on the fly or lock it in with the tournament lock
- Standard 1/8" NPT output
- Tank Thread Size Standard 5/8(.625)inch -18 UNF
- The Regular body (not including the tank thread) is aprox. 3.5"long
- The Regulator body width (gauge face to gauge face) is aprox. 3".
These regulators have also been used very successfully in the following applications:
- Portable Cattle Tag Gun
- Air Gun (non Paintball) 1,000psi
- Car Racing Air Shifter Regulator
- Nail Gun and other air tools < 100psi
- Medical Equipment R+D
- Any application where extremely consistent low/high flow regulated air is needed
The 5 way adjustable aluminum cradle is not included standard, however it is available as an option. IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: This Regulator comes standard with a 7,000 PSI burst disk (on the poppet)for use with a 4,500PSI tank. If you intend to use this regulator with a 3,000PSI tank, the 7k burst disk MUST be replaced with a 5k burst disk to prevent injury during accidental overfilling. The regulators will more than likely need to have the fill nipple oring and internal "poppet" oring changed. We include these parts for you.