Crossfire SS Carbon Fiber High Pressure Tanks (All Sizes)
- Secure ShoppingGUARANTEE
- FREE SHIPPINGORDERS OVER $89
- NO HASSLE RETURNSAND EXCHANGES
Crossfire Inc, just released these brand spanking new tanks with their new paintball tank regulator, the Crossfire SS! These tanks are black, sleek and sexy! They don't only look good though, they are light, compact, and pack a big punch!
Crossfire makes these tanks at their Michigan location here in the US. Not a lot of tank manufacturers can say that (just Crossfire and Ninja!). Crossfire takes great care in making each take. A perk to making the states here in the US is Crossfire can keep strict quality controls on raw materials like carbon fiber and their finished product. As a matter of fact each take is checked and double checked for defects during the manufacturing process.
Crossfire owners are very loyal. Crossfire is legendary for making quality paintball tanks that don't seem to want to quit! You wouldn't think Crossfire could improve on their legacy regulators, but they pulled out all the stops for this new SS regulator and it really shows.
First off Crossfire SHRUNK their regulators a full 1-3/4" and shaved off almost 2.5 ounces! Thanks not all they, they improved the regulator design. Now the SS regulator is user serviceable, meaning you the paintball player will be able to perform maintenance on it, yourself, at home. The regulator only has 3 moving parts inside, so there is nothing to break or loose either! Crossfire also made the removable bonnet easier to remove with a normal wrench, and made the bonnet out of super strong brass which will resist cross threading into your gun.
- REBUILDABLE (only three parts)
- Shorter (a full A¾ inch shorter)
- Lighter (over 2.4 ounces lighter)
- Reliable (tested at some of the busiest fields with ZERO repair needs)
- Mini gauge
- Flats (not round) on both the regulator body and bonnet for easy non-damaging service and hydro
- Two set screws for added safety and security.
- Dual burst discs
- Brass bonnet threads instead of the sticky aluminum bonnets
- Overall Length - 10.2" (Length while screwed into ASA - 9.6")
- Overall Weight - 2lbs 5.6oz.
- Overall Length - 10.19" (Length while screwed into ASA - 9.5")
- Overall Weight - 1lb 15.2oz.