V-TAC Bravo Paintball Vest - V-CAM
The Bravo Vest has taken the scenario paintball world overnight! Valken started with the high-performance platform of the Echo vest, and developed a whole new pod management system. This revolutionary design has made reloading an intuitive and fluid process. 10 horizontal pod sleeves let you pull and replace pods without tangling up in straps or Velcro. You don't need to drop your pods on the field or stuff them in your jersey with the Bravo Vest; since the pod sleeves stay open, pods are easy to put back in, which comes in handy on big fields and long scenario games.
- Based off of the famous Echo Vest Platform
- Holds 10 pods!
- Revolutionary design holds pods without the need for velcro straps!
- Horizontal configuration for easy pod access
- Stay-open pod sleeves for easy in-game pod replacement
- Padded, vented, & adjustable shoulder straps - ergonomically contoured to securely and comfortably fit your body
- M.O.L.L.E. Webbing on straps, belt, and back let you customize your rig
- Breathable 3D mesh helps keep you cool
- B.O.A. Belt System
- Primary belt with Velcro & elastic holds your vest in place
- Secondary doubled-up elastic belt with stepped Velcro - pulls your gear in tight to eliminate bounce
- Padded, non-slip neoprene lumbar panels
- Quick release chest buckle keeps the shoulder straps in place and provide a better fit.
- Integrate hydration pouch with eyelet to feed your hydration tube through
- Removable Velcro name panel
- Heavy-duty drag handle
- Optional belt extenders available
- *The Bravo Vest Pod pouches work best with Valken 140 round pods with thumb tabs, and other similar conventionally-shaped pods.
Valken Sizing Chart