Tippmann X7 Phenom Mechanical Paintball Marker
The X7 Phenom Mechanical with FlexValve Technology offers the combination of improved air efficiency, superior accuracy, and the flexibility of CO2 or compressed air usage. The new FlexValve operates below 300 PSI for improved air efficiency allowing you to get over 1,400 shots from a 68 cubic inch 4500 psi tank. Also, due to its Spool Valve design, recoil is virtually eliminated for improved accuracy.
As an added benefit, the Phenom's searless design incorporates fewer wear parts, making maintenance easier than ever. Best of all, because this new marker is built around the existing X7 platform, the Phenom-which is nearly 3 inches shorter than the X7-can still accept more than 20 current X7 mods and upgrades, including the popular Flatline Barrel.
Players have never been offered such a complete package - the performance of a tournament marker…the durability of a Tippmann…and the ability to customize their marker with thousands of different looks. With the new X7 Phenom Mechanical priced similar to the current X7, the X7 Phenom Mechanical truly is in a class of its own.
- New compact and lightweight aluminum body
- Pushpin construction for easy field stripping
- All-metal trigger for enhanced stability
- Two position selector switch
- Quick release magazine with built-in tool storage
- The internal gasline and lack of cocking handle offer a more realistic look
- Redesigned Cyclone Feed System paddles feed up to 15 balls-per-second without batteries
- Piccatinny top rail to easily add new sights or handles
- Compatible with air-thru stocks
- Removable front and rear sights
- Low profile, offset hopper for clear line of sight
- Modular foregrip with two rails to add sights and scopes
- Internal regulator with new external velocity adjustment (tool required)
- 9.5" high performance barrel
- Includes maintenance pack, barrel blocking device, and marker lubricant
- Two year marker warranty
- Made in the USA