Tippmann 98 Custom Ultra Basic Paintball Marker
The most reliable marker in paintball.
Tippmann’s new 98 Custom Platinum Series is now easier to upgrade, modify and maintain.
- Split Receiver Design, which provides easier access to internal components for simplified installation of grip upgrades and modifications
- Secure Front Sight Spring and Trigger Pins, which makes the marker easier to service and reassemble
- Easy-to-Remove Power Tube Design with self-sealing/locking gas line makes maintaining the marker quick and easy
- Full Depth Pockets for ASA, which eliminates the need to loosen the ASA bolts when disassembling the marker
- New Barrel Porting and a Matte Finish, which improves marker air efficiency and reduces reflective glare
- Picatinny Rails, which makes adding a carry handle, scopes and other accessories a snap
- Redesigned, Vertical Front Grip, which offers improved stability and added texture for a more secure feel
- Redesigned Sling Mount End Cap, which allows players to easily attach a variety of different sling styles
There is also a new Quick Thread Flatline Barrel, which attaches as easily as any other barrel to save players significant time and effort. The new Platinum Series maintains the core features of the original 98 including all aluminum die cast receiver and quick-release feeder elbow. It’s fully compatible for CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen. The T102072 is an Ultra Basic version that does not include ACT or a hopper with the marker.
- Caliber: 0.68
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Power: CO2, Compressed air, Nitrogen
- Hopper Capacity: Sold Separately CO2 Capable: Any Size
- Feed Rate: 8 BPS
- Capable Gases: CO2, Compressed air, Nitrogen
- Firing Rate: 8 BPS
- Trigger: Standard
- Barrel Length: 8.5 inches
- Length: 19.6 inches
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (without tank)
- Effective Range: 150+ ft