Valken "The Unit" Fill Station
- Solid billet aluminum body: No sheet metal to dent, corrode or need repainting
- CNC machined air passages: Never worry about blown internal hoses or leaking fittings again
- No moving o-rings: Sick of replacing all those o-rings on your push button?
- 1 single easily replaced delrin seal: add an "upstream" 10 micron filter and wear is practically a non issue
- Fill lever along with all internal components are made from stainless steel: Incredible duty cycles are achieved, far greater than a plunger style
- Valve "Cartridge" is fully sealed yet easily removed if needed: Virtually guarantees no particulate can enter and cause a leak (donąt forget the "upstream" filter)
- All holes use a standard thread 3/8-16: Precise cnc holes & threads
- No lubrication design: Use it and put it away, ever think you'd hear that?
- Front & side air outlets: Run your air lines the way its best for you
- 80% less force required to activate: One finger will get your customer a fill, no more table buckeling leans
- Brushed stainless steel gauge shroud: Keep the high quality liquid filled gauge functional for years
- Filtered rear exhaust: Silent & efficient
- H.P. inlet from the rear: Everything is above board, no more under table plumbing needed
- 10 seconds rebuild: If you choose to not utilize an in-line filter & develop a leak just unscrew the cartridge, "drop in" a new delrin seal. your back up & running in seconds
- Weight: 6.25 lb
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 4"
- Length: 6"
- “The Unit" consists of an unregulated fill station with quick fill handle and gauge. It takes 1/4" NPT inlet and serves a 1/8" NPT outlet to whip. It does not come with any connections or hoses.
Overall Rating for The Unit Fill Station by Valken
To reach technical support for this item please call 1.866.978.2553