NC Star Tactical Green Dot Sight with Automatic Brightness/Black
- The Green Dot used in this compact reflex sight is easier to see for most shooters, than the typical red dot found on most of the micro red dot reflex sights found in the market place.
- This Reflex Sight is a tubeless design, giving the shooter a much wider field of view. This allows the shooter to acquire their targets faster and makes shooting at moving targets easier.
- The Reflex Sight has sensor that detects the ambient light level and automatically adjusts the green dot to a brightness level that is appropriate for the lighting condition.
- This Reflex sight is factory designed to be parallax free 40 yards and beyond. This ensures that the parallax related aiming errors are minimized at 40 yards and longer distances.
- This Reflex Sight has no On/Off Switch. When the plastic cover is placed onto the sight, the Reflex sight will power down. When you remove the plastic
- objective dia(mm): 1x25
- reticle: red dot
- dot size:2 MOA
- click val: 1 MOA
- exterior finish: black aluminum
- lens coating: ruby
- n.w. (oz.): 1.30
- length (in): 1.80
- mount : integrated weaver style
Overall Rating for NC Star Tactical Green Dot Sight With Automatic Brightness/Black