GoG eNeMy Paintball Marker - Blue
GOG Paintball will be unveiling the all-new eNMEy paintball marker at the 2012 PSP Paintball World Cup. Featuring an integrated regulator and pneumatic spool valve combined with an entry-level price tag, the eNMEy is poised to deliver better performance to new players and improved reliability with reduced maintenance to field owners.
- True Pneumatic Design - No hammer, no sear, no metal-on-metal wear points - for field rental use, there are no batteries to worry about.
- Regulated Low Pressure Operation - A vertical regulator stabilizes gas pressure for consistent operation. Running at 160 psi nominal, the eNMEy is consistent and smooth with little to no recoil.
- CO2 Compatible - An integrated relief valve completely protects the valve components from pressure spikes associated with liquid CO2.
- Spool Valve Design - This tournament proven system delivers both speed and accuracy.
- Simple Maintenance - The eNMEy's main valve and bolt can be removed, cleaned, inspected and reassembled in seconds.
- Low-Force Anti-Chop - The low force behind the eNMEy's bolt allows it to bounce back from mis-fed paintballs, reducing the chance of a break in the breech.
- Composite/Aluminum Components - With a machined aluminum receiver under a protective polymer shell, the eNMEy is both lightweight and durable.
- Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser - Enough Said. We want you to be confident in your purchase. Some restrictions and exclusions apply. See warranty for details.
- Electropneumatic Upgrade Path - Not to be confused with "sear tripper" electronic grip frames for hammer-and-spring paintball markers, the optional eNMEy electronic trigger upgrade provides true electropneumatic operation for increased rates of fire, more firing modes and an even ighter trigger pull.
Overall Rating for eNeMy Paintball Marker by GoG - Blue