GoG eNeMy Paintball Marker - Black
GOG Paintball will be unveiling the all-new eNMEy paintball marker at the 2012 PSP Paintball World Cup. Featuring an integrated regulator and pneumatic spool valve combined with an entry-level price tag, the eNMEy is poised to deliver better performance to new players and improved reliability with reduced maintenance to field owners.
- True Pneumatic Design - No hammer, no sear, no metal-on-metal wear points - for field rental use, there are no batteries to worry about.
- Regulated Low Pressure Operation - A vertical regulator stabilizes gas pressure for consistent operation. Running at 160 psi nominal, the eNMEy is consistent and smooth with little to no recoil.
- CO2 Compatible - An integrated relief valve completely protects the valve components from pressure spikes associated with liquid CO2.
- Spool Valve Design - This tournament proven system delivers both speed and accuracy.
- Simple Maintenance - The eNMEy's main valve and bolt can be removed, cleaned, inspected and reassembled in seconds.
- Low-Force Anti-Chop - The low force behind the eNMEy's bolt allows it to bounce back from mis-fed paintballs, reducing the chance of a break in the breech.
- Composite/Aluminum Components - With a machined aluminum receiver under a protective polymer shell, the eNMEy is both lightweight and durable.
- Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser - Enough Said. We want you to be confident in your purchase. Some restrictions and exclusions apply. See warranty for details.
- Electropneumatic Upgrade Path - Not to be confused with "sear tripper" electronic grip frames for hammer-and-spring paintball markers, the optional eNMEy electronic trigger upgrade provides true electropneumatic operation for increased rates of fire, more firing modes and an even ighter trigger pull.