Empire Super Freak Paintball Barrel Kit (BT-4/A-5)
The Empire Super Freak Barrel Kit is a three-piece barrel that consisting of a front section (tip), a back section (back) and five sized, aluminum inserts. The inserts are used to match the size of the paintball to the barrel to create the most accurate and consistent barrel system available. All of the Super Freak's parts come with a deluxe storage bag that you can put into your gear bag and keep things organized.
The threaded sections of the Super Freak have an o-ring to prevent the barrel from vibrating loose when fired. There are also two o-rings within the barrel back to keep the insert from sliding out of the barrel. Replace and lubricate with Empire SL33K grease as necessary.
- 5 bore inserts to accomodate virtually any size paint for greater accuracy and efficiency. Sizes-.675,.680,.685,.690, and .695.
- 14" Carbon Fiber tip-ultra-lightweight carbon fiber ported barrel for straight and quiet shots.
- 17" APEX2 Barrel tip-enables you to bend your shots left, right, up, and down.
- 14" Aluminum barrel tip-ported barrel with reduced drag, improving accuracy & hit percentages.
- Aluminum barrel back-compatible with all original Freak Barrel Kits.
- Deluxe super psychedelic travel case.
- Available in Autococker or BT-4/A-5 threads
Overall Rating for Empire Super Freak Barrel Kit (BT-4/A-5)
Please click here to view the Sizing Chart for BT, Empire and Invert's line of Soft goods
Please call Empire tech. support at 800-346-5615